Re: [at-l] Incidence by state of Lyme disease?

You won't get this year's statistics. 1998 will be the most current, if
they are available yet. I would suggest checking with CDC, or looking at
Commonwealth of VA website  for public health info. I would be surprised if
Arizona has Lyme River disease, given the slight differences in climate. Of
course, you do run into the occasional case of black plague. (Just to keep
your mind uneasy).

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA