[at-l] Madison Ave trail magic?

Been so busy these past few weeks forgot to let y'all know about the trail
magic ads that have been circulating on the east coast.

I was visiting with Paula the first time I heard one, we were stuck in the
car in traffic on a hot afternoon and this ad comes on about how wonderful it
is when trail magic happens along the AT...they then give several examples,
and wind up with "but the best of all is finding a bottle of cool, clear
(vendor's name here) water along the trail." (my recollection of wording).

Of course Paula and I laughed over it-- who cares what brand of water it is,
or even if it's cold, as long as IT'S WATER!!!

Felix -- I wonder if some Madison Ave type lurking on this list read your
"leave water" post and spun it into an ad campaign? You should get a cut. :)

Cheers, Navigator