Re: [at-l] random thoughts from a third rate mind

Hasn't anyone told you about the witness protection program? We don't exist
over there anymore, to help avoid providing witnesses to the fact that
heaviness can camouflage egodystonic bogocity.

Its amazing the free time I have gained as a result of using (new and
improved) WF-OUT! I only had to rinse once, and its so light weight.

The only problem, I'd rather write a personal letter per ATC suggestions
than darken the door of Trailplace's version of the Saddleback conservation
proposal. I am far too alienated to consider or to listen to WF's opinions.
I would rather take the time and visit ATC and research the subject than to
be spoon-fed his way to write my own letter - much less hike my own hike.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA