Re: [at-l] Lightning and tents

I remember being awakened at 2am by a storm that was right over my camp one
fine night about 10 years ago, being struck by lightning never crossed my
mind, but I remember wistfully gazing up at the roof of my tent wondering
what it was going to look like when the tree that got struck came crashing
through on it's way to crush me into oblivion...
The summer before that there had been some fatalities at a Girl Scout camp
in the state due to trees that fell during a storm.

Blaine