RE: [at-l] Permethrin . . . Safe to use and on line source.

You can get a cream for scabies :(
FORT LEE, NJ -- January 28, 1998 -- The United States Food and Drug
Administration has granted approval to Alpharma Inc. to manufacture, market
and distribute Permethrin Cream 5% for the treatment of scabies.
http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/53a82.htm

and buy different product types from mailorder central
http://www.mailordercentral.com/scs/mailordercentral/permethrinjy.html

Bear Bells