Re: [at-l] Crotchless

Last fall, I remembered seeing in the Patagonia catalog some long
underwear that had a layered crotch that could be pulled aside.  They
were marketed specifically for cold weather peeing, and evidently they
had some special type of rain pants or something that you are supposed
to wear with them so you dont have to pull everything down.  The pants
looked like major high mountain gear, but I remember thinking that the
long johns might be a good thing for the first bit of the hike...

Paula

( the password has come home.. )

--
Paula