[at-l] Going "Digest".....!!!

     Had to happen...

     As one who "at-l"s at work, and who's made the best of a horridly
     stale work environment for WAY too long by spending my time and mental
     calories on at-l-ness, things can change. They have.

     Starting July 1, my workplace dramatically reorganized staff and
     divisions and responsibilities thereto, and I am actually anticipating
     EARNING my salary by brain-power output -- sometime in the near
     future. If you've never worked in a Dilbert environment, (or you've
     *only* worked in a Dilbert environment), you might not appreciate the
     magnitude of the change. But I used to work for a living...and it
     looks like I might work at it yet again!

     To give this new environment the best and fairest shot, I'm going
     "digest" and will probably just flutter in and say "Hi" every now and
     then, but will be retiring from the more frequent at-l yakfests in
     which I might have otherwise participated. I feel comfortable leaving
     the at-l not only in the capable hands of steadfast and steady posters
     (such as __________), but in the hands of new and boisterous posters
     (such as __________), too. (You know who you are, don't you!)

     I'm still here. I'll still hear. I'll just be watchin' more'n I'm
     postin'.

     Let's hope this lasts!

     TMc
     Sloetoe'79