[at-l] Y'all Come........

A few of us have been planning a section hike for September, we'll start
from Springer. Well, it seems that there are a punch of list members who
live in the southeast that will be able to be at Springer Mt. the weekend
of September 25th and 26th.

As we talked about this, the idea of getting to meet lots more of the
list members developed into trying to have a gathering at Springer
sometime in November. If any of y'all are going to be in the north GA
area on September 25th, why don't you just ease on up to the Springer
shelter and we could talk about some kind of a get together.

We'll send a post to the list with any kind of a plan that takes shape.
Hopeful