[at-l] How to pee in the woods

In a message dated 7/16/99, 11:12:13 AM, delita@mindspring.com writes:
<<
How to pee standing (without a device - easier than it sounds), where to
get a small, light device that will allow a woman to pee standing without
taking her pants/shorts down (Bathroom Boutique on that site), that there
are several clothing manufacturer's interested in clothes that are
*accessible* to women, mostly with an extra long zipper.  I think the site
has a list of places to buy these clothes but the site has been reorganized
since I read it all so I'm don't know where...

This is a valid need and the answers are much simpler and more effective
than I for one, ever thought possible>>

Have you ever tried to do this?? I have a friend, who will go unnamed -
primarily because she is not on this list- who unsuccessfully tried this
technique one rainy Sunday in her shower. After laughing hysterically, she
went and purchased the inexpensive device mentioned, and proceeded to modify
it as instructed. After her husband stopped laughing at her, she tried the
technique with the device. Neither method worked for her - not sure if it is
an anatomy thing or a practice thing but apparently it is not as easy as it
looks.

Before you all jump to conclusions, it was not me, and, if you email me in
private, I will giev you her email address and you can ask her yourself!

I guess the moral of this post is...try this at home before you are out in
the woods without a change of clothing!

POG