Re: [at-l] Crotchless

> Any women
> here ever done some serious mountaineering?
> How'd you do the deed without frostbite?

I read recently a book review in the NYT magazine or Review, can't remember
which,
about a book by a young woman who spent some time wintering at the South
Pole.
She wasn't a scientist, doctor, or anything, just along for the ride/drive
.. I think she
drove some of those weird vehicles with treads instead of wheels for the
hot shots.
Apparently she described a number of different techniques which I'm certain
will work
in 20*F. She apparently had some rather hilarious descriptions about using
those
funnels to mimick a male. But I can't remember the author's name or the
book, but
I'd guess you could find it by searching under "Antarctica."

As for designing clothing, you may want to consider buying the material and
taking
it down to your nearest seamster or taylor ... if you find the right one
they'll work
with you to create a design you could probably patent and sell ...