Re: [at-l] Slavery and Freedom

> Well Mr. Smart Aleck Attorney.  It appears that POG has agreed to meet me
at
> the Charlotte airport at approximately 4:30 PM on Saturday to work this
out
> amicably.

I'd hate to lose that beer and chocolate retainer. I'd loved to've seen the
partners
here try and split between themselves.

> I hear Jesse Helms may drop by to add to the spirit of goodwill
> and to settle any foreign relations issues that may arise out of the
> negotiations.

Jesse?! On second thought, maybe I'll still get to watch the partners take
their slice.

> Of course, I'll be handling domestic affairs quite ably myself
> after being briefed by the President  :)

Were they cotton or nylon? Or boxer briefs?

>  Anyone who wants to witness these
> historic negotiations should drop by or watch the proceedings on C-SPAN 3
or
> PPV.  For those interested in the gaming nature of the proceedings,
current
> Vegas odds are running 3-1 against Solar Bear's release from servitude
and
> the over/under is 32 knick knacks. Paddy whack, give POG an ice cream
cone.

LOL

Who'll they send for the debriefing?