Re: [at-l] Solo and Ticks

In a message dated 7/15/99 21-07-47, DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

>It wasn't - but - I don't know much about ticks - so, will I find them in my
hair >looking for a home, or do they only attach to skin?

Tucks will get into your hair on their way to skin. When I'm hiking, I
frequently check my head for ticks. Uh--actually when I'm not hiking, I check
my head for ticks. They often get into the house on the fur of the cats and
dogs. Last night I found one in the hair at the edge of my forehead.
Vcat