[at-l] Preview: Grandfather Mountain Merrython

     03:41:40. Good for 42/360? overall, 39/270? males; 16/60? in 30-39s.

     In attempting to leave work late, Dead Runner Mark Stoddard just
     reminded me about my GMM performance. Yeah, it amazes me, too. One
     tough mother of a course. They say to add 20-40 minutes onto the GMM
     time for a normal marathon, so this bodes well for Boston
     qualification, and perhaps for breaking 03:00:00 in 1999.

     Been caught up in catching up since I've been back in IN, and I'll try
     to write a real race(drs)/trip(at-l) report tomorrow.

     But that's the short story, anywho. The hip (mostly) held up.

     Gotta go home and sleep.

     --TMc