Re: [at-l] Trip Report, Max Patch to Hot Springs (Part one)

This goes to show you, never trust another hiker.  Sam, I gave you
directions to Max Patch.  Didn't you trust me?  Trust me! Ha!  You were
probably wise!!

The Highlander

PS.  enjoyed your colorful report.  I am suppose to hike some of that same
section next week.