Re: [at-l] Solo and Ticks

kahley7 wrote:

> since yet another of us may have been nailed with
> Lyme, it got me to thinking about my own tick check
> habits.  I know that common theory is to check your
> legs, but everytime I've found them attached, it was on
> my head, neck or shoulders.  It's almost impossible to
> check your own back and butt let alone remove one if
> you find one.  Gives me the maxi creeps!!!!    k

My physician lives out in the country. He reported retrieving 72--yes, I
correctly typed seventy-two--ticks on himself during a recent tick check. He
says the small, fresh ones are easy to remove with a little piece of
cellophane tape. So add that to the first-aid kit, I guess...

Give Me Antibiotics--even chocolate doesn't sound good today.........