Re: [at-l] Slavery and Freedom

In a message dated 7/14/99 6:29:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, KarenS62@aol.com
writes:

> I beg to differ with the deal being off and you being a free agent. Part of
>  the reason your charity has never received that Canadian dollar is because
>  you have never given me the address. As you very well know, I am in
> possession
>  of that dollar right now and when I get a reliable recipient, then I will
>  gladly send the payment on its way.

The Make A Wish For Sharper PA Rocks Foundation is a stealthy, but reliable
organization which fails to maintain a permanent address due to that unseemly
incident a few years back involving some irate thruhikers.  The nature of
MAWFSPRF makes them a natural target for all types of ne'er-do-wells but
their will is strong and even as we speak, resources are being readied for
that annual spring rock sharpening that makes PA such a memorable hiking
experience.  That they fail to maintain a permanent address is not a reason
to deny me my freedom.  I believe we may have a constitutional issue here of
national import.  Any ACLU lawyer out there wanting to represent a poor,
downtrodden, featherdustin', fingerlickin', watermelon-seed-spittin' slave?
Please help quickly.  I think POG is about to revoke my computer privileges.

No cheering from the peanut gallery!  :)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear