[at-l] Food discoveries

As a food suggestion when you're next in an
experimental mood...

You might want to try 'Quaker Crispy Mini's' -- very
light weight bite sized rice cakes about 1.5 inches in
diameter (Chocolate..of course GMC...plus Honey
something and a few other flavors) that taste great
with Jif Smooth Sensations mentioned earlier (Peanut
Butter and Jelly sold already mixed together -- Berry
or Chocolate or something else as choices for Smooth
Sensations).

Plus...and here's the great part...no cleanup! Dip the
Mini right into the Jif container (Note: don't dip
your tongue directly into the Jif container -- the jar
could get stuck to your face and you'd be spinning
around trying to get it to come off -- definitely
entertaining but probably quite the social faux pas at
the shelter).

I got burned out on oatmeal and Peanut Butter crackers
last week. Looking for new breakfasts to help me put
on a happy face in the morning. I'm thinking...like,
bee pollen or something. My new product; "Jif Stinging
Sensations".

Datto

PS: No, I didn't put jalapeno powder on the rice
cakes. Ha ! Hey...wait a second Wilbur...?