[at-l] Yakima racks

    I work at an outfitting store which sells Yakima racks.  Your basic
choice of roof mounted versus trunk is what you're hoping to put on it.  A
trunk mounted rack can only hold a bike, but it is also considerably less
expensive.  If you plan on ever carrying something other than a bike, get a
rack like the Q-towers(Yakima's most versatile rack).  They run you around
230 bucks, if my memory serves me correct, but most people seem to think it's
worth it.  When I get one, I'm planning on investing in the roof rack.  Hope
this helped.  Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

~Spatula