RE: [at-l] Labor Day Section Hike

Hi,

I didn't know you lived in RI...

Well, I understand the tourist thing, and the holiday weekend thing,
unfortunately I am constrained by my own work schedule. I also live in a
tourist area. Florida is known for beautiful beaches, clear water, temperate
climate and LOTS of tourists. Fortunately, our local trails are usually
tourist free (after all, they didn't come here to get heat prostration and
attacked by swarms of mosquitoes).

The weather there sounds ideal to me. At least I won't need heavy winter
gear. I am hoping for about a six day hike in the Whites between now and
Labor Day.

Lee I Joe