Re: [at-l] Did anyone save..............

Felix wrote:

> Best check with my lawyer before you go 'printing' and 'sending' anything
> with my name on it. Copyrights a bitch, ya know.

Dear Mister Feelix.,
Mayhaps ye hast fergotton that little piece of paper thou didst
sign last August?  I don't have it in front of me, but I believe it
gives me your first born or total rights to any other stuff you
produce, n'est ce pas?  Since you aren't breeding but do
occasionally post, I'm  stuck with what I can get.

That'll teach me...........
Next time I drive someone halfway 'cross the state, I'm gonna
want more that purty smiles and promises.    k.