Re: [at-l] Kincora Hostel - Pat & Bob Peoples

1278 Dennis Cove Road, Hampton, TN 37658  423-725-4409
Thanks to your friend and mine,Dan Bruce on p. 71 of the 50th anniversary
"Wingfoot's."

Yesterday, along 522 near the 4H Camp, I picked up '99er Jesse
(Miles-not-Smile's friend, returning from a visit to DC) and deposited him
at the AT road crossing just N. of Jim & Molly's.  Savehim a long road walk
and gave myself a good gab with one of the new ones.