[at-l] Ga. section hike journal/photos online

Hello everyone,

Finally finished writing up the journal and scanning the photos. You can
find it at Uncle Milt's Website ...

	http://www.mindspring.com/~mfw

You see a link at the top for the AT99 Section Hike. The photo album link
is on the journal page. I did this one as a complete page of thumbnails.
These load pretty quick but there are over 60 thumbnails so please give it
time to load. If it's too, too slow please let me know.

Note: This was a North > South hike so the journal will appear backwards
to most who read it.

I apologize for not keeping up with the website. The last year or so has
been extrememly busy and I had not put anything new since Earl's pictures
from Trail Fest in Hot Springs last year.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the journal and photos.

-Uncle Milt

"In the name of the Bee, and of the Butterfly, and of the Breeze, Amen" -
    --Emily Dickenson