RE: Re[2]: [at-l] sleeping bag

Nah, I FREEZE easily <G>. Besides, I prefer hiking on the AT in the winter
months. I did my first ever "in season" hike this April from Springer to
Dick's Creek. Although I met some neat people, I vastly prefer off season
hiking. This of course, means that it WILL get cold. I was using a Blue
Kazoo with a silk liner for the off season hikes.

We had a few campfire discussions where I pulled out my "Florida Sleeping
Bag" (the liner), it is all I use here in Florida during the summer. At
about 2 oz. I think it is a shoe in for lightest sleeping bag.

Lee I Joe