Re: [at-l] sleeping bag

Hi Gang,

	I received my Feathered Friends Hummingbird bag two days ago, after a 7
week wait for them to make it. I ordered 800 fill power down, 2 oz of
extra down, full length zipper so I can use it in warmer WX, removable
collar, PTFE coating, $423. They forgot to install the removable collar
:-( After two phone calls they gave me their Fed-Ex number so I can ship
it back at their cost for repair. They promise to return it in one week.
It comes with a stuff sack and a storage bag. In the stuff sack it
weighs 2# 2.5 oz without the removable collar. That is 8 oz lighter than
my North Face Blue Kazoo and over a pound lighter than my Super Kazoo.
This is their regular size bag. I am 6 foot tall and it just barely fits
length wise. All of the bags I mentioned above are very narrow cut. If
you are not as skinny as me you may want to have FF make the bag a
little bigger around.

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)