RE: [at-l] Boston - Logan Airport to Gorham, NH

If you are coming to NH it is a lot easier to fly into Manchester and the fares are comparable most of the time. Boston Logan Airport is a pain. Also if anyone is flying into Manchester I can arrange a ride to Gorham,Hanover etc. if I get some notice.

Garry

---

the bluestreak
New Hampshire