>Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 16:36:06 EDT
From: DaRedhead@aol.com
Subject: [at-l] Advice on inscription

I would like to get some input from the list for the inscription on her
plaque.  I know there are some very literate souls here on the list.  I want
it to be Trail related, maybe not necessarily AT related, but
hiking/backpacking/wilderness related.  Nothing long - just something  . . .
something appropriate to her love of hiking and the dream she had of
reaching
katahdin.  All ideas welcome.  Original or borrowed.

The Redhead