RE: [at-l] pity party

Well for all of you sweltering in the summer's heat. It's a hot 65 degree
(maybe) day with no humidity. Although we did reach a mind numbing 83
degrees on Monday. Complete with sunshine.

My new central air conditioning is getting installed. And I can't wait to
use it. Of course I'll need to root though all my closets and dig out my
thermals first.

No new snow in the mountains and the temps are in the 50's & 60's. Snows not
melting very fast.

For those that don't know it. This weather report is coming from the great
Pacific Northwest. Where the mountains are tall and the living's easy.

Ron "Fallingwater" Moak