[at-l] Coolmax

After a brutally hot weekend of hiking in the southeast(Big South Fork   NRA), I have a few comments and a question on my first use of "coolmax"   fabric.

First off, it really does pull the moisture away from the body. I was   impressed, and I am a heavy sweater that has sweat dripping from my knee
caps after running 2 to 3 miles.

However, here is my main question.

Does the fabric really dry quickly? I tried to hang my shirt out   overnight and then on the back of my pack while hiking the next day (per   advice from this and other lists) and it did not dry out. Of course this   past weekend also experienced the highest heat and humidity in the   southeast, so it may not have been a fair test of the drying ability"
of coolmax.

What has been the group's experience?

David,
Knoxville