[at-l] Andover,ME

Hi, everyone...
    Does anyone know how to get to Andover, Maine, from Denver?  Or
Grafton Notch with a shuttle from "Bear"?  Or anyplace else in the
vicinity of Andover?  This would be for about mid-August, but I'd like
to know, if possible, before July 6, as I'll be leaving for the Trail
July 12, and I'd like to know beforehand if my friend will be able to
join us.
    I realize my timing is way off, as it's afternoon on the East Coast,
and everyone's probably already left their computers for a lo-ong
holiday weekend.  In that case, have a great one, and hope it's
hiking-related!
    Blister Sister