No Subject

Sorry if this is a duplicate, it didn't show up on my digest....

So--
        According to his webpage my tent should be ready, but I haven't
heard from Kurt.  When I call, his voice mail is full (has been for about a
week now).  Anyone else (Horst, Rodney, Coe, Blick, Leffler, Coombs,
Sheeran) scheduled last week hear from Kurt?  I suppose I'll just send the
check, but I'd rather know the address listed is current, so it can get to
him right away.

Cosmo