[at-l] More tips

Another great thing to send is money. OR, coupons for free stuff. One of
my 'mail angels' sent me coupons for free Ben and Jerrys. (The last one
of these went unused and expired yesterday, btw. A souvenoir?) The
coupons (or money) are light enough to carry for later use. (Cause,
believe it or not, you ain't always in the mood for ice cream. Though,
you couldn't prove it by the way I ate that B&J outside of Tony's Deli
when the wind chill was about 20*.) One thing to not send is kitty
litter. Or, any other kind of litter for that matter.
--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html