Subject: Re: Re[2]: [at-l] Re:  wf
Author:  VTGRDNSHED@aol.com at ima
Date:    7/1/99 5:10 PM
In a message dated 6/30/99 6:48:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us writes:

<< In '79, there was a boatload of people until Bly Gap, then a bunch
      before the Smokies, and then after Hot Springs, I *rarely* saw anybody
      outside of towns.
      Mrs. Gorp? >>

Yep...it took me twenty years to catch up to ya...you're a very fast hiker.
:-)

MrsG