Re: [at-l] Word, of, the, Day

> Ahhhh, people, people. I defy you to find another number as
> versatile for usage in words. And, of course, I didn't even
> get to the two letter lead-ins. Stuff like Cr8, St8, Tr8. Or,
> three: Ber8. More: infl8, defl8.
>
> Learn it, Use it.

1.	s/he 1 one game. I had a 1derful hike. My daughter is a 1derkid. Do you
like w1 ton soup? Tai K1 doe ...
	How many trail babes wear the w1der bra?  Do you 1na hike this week-end?
Er1 does. But he smoke 	mary1na. ...

2.	2 is 2 many 2 deal with ...   You ough2 go hiking. I'll drive my 2yota.
Don't forget to bring your 2wel. We 	leave next 2sday.

3.

4.	Check out your french ... faure = a politician serving as president in
the 3rd republic ...
	4ward march ... N8 got bitten on his 4arm. All 4 1; 1 4 all!  Up on the
hill you'll find the ruins of a 4t.
	You can 4ge metal and 4age for food and drive a 4d, and if it's a4dble you
can go to 4dham. Frank4t is in 	Germany. ...

5.

6.	Sus6 in England and Mass. There are 2 6s, male and female.

7.	I think there's a thru hiker with name S'ven this year, so we can call
him 7'.

9.	When I say 9, it means "no" in German. Have you met the trail babe named
9a? She's satur9.

Y'up, I think 8's the most versatile.