[at-l] Word, of, the, Day

"Scratches his head..."

Well, I've done it. I've found the best galldurn (if I knew
how to spell it, 'galldurn' would be the wotd someday. Which
reminds me, what was that word that I promised would be the
wotd someday? Truncate? Something like that...) Word of the
Day possible. Well, maybe not possible. At least a pretty good
one. Actually, it ain't a word. It's a number. A number that
happens to be in lotsa words. So, it shall be that this is the
word of the day...

8

AS in:

After I 8, I stopped at the b8 shop to see C8. I asked for a
d8, and tempting f8, opened the g8 for love. Now, I'd h8 for
K8 to make me l8 for work. But, I know that her and her m8, N8
P8, don't r8 very high when it comes to lovin'. So, I went to
see Steve T8 to w8 for her answer. I'll keep you posted...

Ahhhh, people, people. I defy you to find another number as
versatile for usage in words. And, of course, I didn't even
get to the two letter lead-ins. Stuff like Cr8, St8, Tr8. Or,
three: Ber8. More: infl8, defl8.

Learn it, Use it.

Anyone seen my car?

--