Subject: Re: Indy in an apartment
Author:  Alejandro Munoz Del Rio <munoz@stat.wisc.edu> at ima
Date:    6/28/99 2:49 PM

i always thought your # was 1-800-BANDANA, or the newer 1-800-CD-ON-STICK.
(inside joke: marko was running in st. louis with a cd on a
stick. perplexed runners, cyclists, walkers looked at him, upon which
he said "it's a cd on a stick" - and everyone seemed oddly reassured,
"oh!", as in "so that's what it is" or in "i've heard of those". and
i'm sharing the room with this psycho - scary, hunh? ;-) )

alejandro