[at-l] Update

  I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who sent E-mails on their concerns
for my family troubles that prevented me from meeting up with some listers.
My aunt went in the hospital for some complications with a very serious
disease she was diagnosed with several years ago.  It was supposedly gone,
but it reappeared very suddely and strongly.  She was in serious danger there
for awhile, but she's fine now.  We had to go down to Georgia to visit her
and watch her three children, or rather, I had to watch her three children
while everyone else went to the hospital :)  Maybe my trail name should be
The Babysitter, since that is what I always do for everyone :)  Thanks again
for your concern and once again I apologize for the missed meeting guys :)
Have a great day/night...

~Spatula