Re: [at-l] hiking friends

Hi ya CHoovers,

Your letter has stayed on my mind ever since I read it.  I have had some
different thoughts about it and have not written you because I just don't know
what to say. I know I can't fix the problem, I don't know you from any personal
meeting but I do understand you have pain and that was the part that didn't go
away.

I was going through my mail just a few min. ago and came across this, please
don't think I'm being trite or uncaring, I just thought it might give you
something to think about, besides it was quoted by Anna Freud.

"I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it
comes from within. It is there all the time." Anna Freud

What I'm trying to say is that "we the list" can't take away your pain, "we the
list" can only be here and encourage you as you let us know that you are hurting,
as you did in the letter you posted.

If you need someone to talk to then please feel free to write me personally and I
will be glad to listen.

Hugs and thoughts,
Sunnie : )