[at-l] AT meeting in Radford?

O.K. gang, the time is getting close.  Who's going to the ATC biennial
meeting in Radford?  If you're going, let me know (off list) and I'll
compile it all and send it out on the lists on Monday, July 5th.  If
you're on multiple AT lists (ATML, WATL, AT-L) just let me know once.
And how about doing it in this format:
        First name, Last name (Trail name)
        State
        List name(s)
Example:
        Linda Patton (Earthworm)
        Florida
        ATML, WATL, AT-L
Any other suggestions, anyone?  Do we want to try to get together at
dinner one of the first few nights (Sat., Sun., Mon.)?
        Ready, set, to your keyboards everyone!  --  Earthworm