[at-l] Mom

As some of you know, the recent news is not good.  Many people have asked for
Mom's address, and I've lost half the emails, so I will post this.  I don't
think there are any terrorists on the list who will take advantage of it.
(barring the watermelon toting ones)

Patty Haynes
c/o Mary Kay West
660 Corapeake Drive
Chesapeake VA 23320

I would only ask that you don't send anything overly sentimental.  She is
having a very hard time dealing with this last round of news.  Where hope
once was, none remains.  I am not telling you not to send her good wishes, or
whatever.  Just don't make it sound like it's final, or express false hope. I
know it would make her feel good to know that all of her friends on the list
are thinking about her and asking about her, and I appreciate all the concern
and caring that has been expressed.  So please send her cards, flowers,
stuffed animals, M&M men, Taco Dogs, (she's always been a kid at heart :))
whatever.  This is really difficult for me - and aside from me, the kids, and
her many, many sisters and relatives - but of course, it is most difficult
for her.  So thank you to all of you who asked about her, and want to
brighten her days.

The Redhead