[at-l] Rotties in TN

I keep hearing about these damn dogs.  I'm tempted to section hike JUST
this section to teach these dogs and their owners a lesson.  The last
list I was a member of was APBT-L, the American Pit Bull Terrier list.
I have a Pit now and have had two others before him and train two others
besides those.  I'm not afraid of ANY dog that walks on this earth.
That dog needs to have his ass kicked, in front of his owners, and then
have charges pressed against them for assualt.

Ok, Ok, I'm cool now.  No more temper tantrums.

Sam

> although the rottweiler family along the road was there in force. A
fellow hiker merely hours behind us got nipped >at and a hole torn in
his goretex rainpants from the middle-sized rott.