[at-l] Update: Flight of the Spirit Eagle

Hiya all,

Me again with a correction.  The date I gave for Jim and Ginny
to reach Anaconda, MT, came from their original schedule.
We all know how long a hiker's schedule lasts <grin>.
The two unexpected days for regearing and the snow have
put them about two days behind.  I expect they won't hit
Anaconda till the first of July.  And if you don't
trust the PO to get your missive there in time, the next
maildrop is scheduled for
July 5  Wisdom, MT 59761                Later .....k.