Re: Re[2]: [at-l] Removing Cooked-On Duct Tape Goo

In a message dated 6/23/99 6:30:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us writes:

> In a message dated 6/23/99, 6:03:13 PM, datto997@yahoo.com writes:
>  <<
>  Well, I bought Krud Kutter because I liked the name.>>
>
>  And a goodlooking guy unable to utter a smooth pickup line would have a
>  .
>  Stud Stutter  :)
>
>  Happy trails,The smooth but unstudly Solar Bear
>
>  ****And a golf pro with a bad short shot would have a ......
>
>  Dud Putter.

A techno-thruhiker who dropped his laptop on a rainy day on the trail would
have a .....

Mud Puter

And a beer guzzling trumpet player would be a.......

Bud tooter

And a bank robber hiding in a car wash would be a ....

Sudsy looter

OK, OK, I'll stop!  :)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear