Re: [at-l] Sleeping Bags

Any decent mummy bag will have 2 zippers to allow you to unzip and stick a
foot out. Generally, my feet sit on my pack with the foot of the sleeping
bag draped over, like a blanket. When it is very cold, my feet are very
happy to keep the other warm.

I know that a mummy bag looks like a body bag. It isn't true. A body bag is
actually a bivy sack.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA