[at-l] RE: [BackpackingLight] Potable Aqua vs Water Purifier

Daphne,

Very interesting message.  I have wondered the time difference between the
two and now you have answered it.  Thank you.

Take care,

Beau Bsuhor N1MJD
   "bleeder guy"

Coming events:
There will be loads of backpacking activities including slide shows,
presentations, equipment reviews, and lots of just plain fun.

**ALDHA - East "Gathering 99", October 8, 9, 10, 11 (Columbus Day weekend)
in
   Hanover, NH, http://www.aldha.org
**ALDHA - West "Gathering 99", October 1 - 3, At the Mazama Lodge Mt Hood,
OR.
    http://www.gorp.com/nonprofit/aldhaw/