Re: [at-l] Tree Climber, Patch, and Yogi Presentation

Speaking of educational use of the Trail - I forgot to mention that I had the
pleasure of meeting Grady and Aaron, two college guys from Ohio, who were
hiking a section of the Trail for school, and doing a paper on it.  For guys
unfamiliar with gas grills, they cooked some mean steaks :)  They signed on
to our list a few weeks before hitting the Trail.  They should be done by
now.  They were good people, and asked a lot of intelligent questions - and
if they didn't have to go back to school, I'd be hiring Aaron to be Cassy's
permanant baby sitter - he's a natural with kids. <g>

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00