Re: [at-l] Searching for Mr. AT Bar

> > Are we to believe that having You in her class
> > was the basis for her going
> > to the asylum? Awwwwwww Datto, we know better
> > than that.

Ha, no. Really, I had little to do with it. My sister,
the non-hiker, had Mrs. Lohman as a teacher two years
before me and caused it all. Well, okay, maybe Ricky
Orris, Vaughn Slagle and I pushed Mrs. Lohmen over the
edge by the time we got there. But she was heading
over the edge anyhow. I hope she took that enjoyable
3-hole board with her and hugged it for the memories.

My sister is now a teacher in Michigan. Ha. There is
justice in the world.

Datto