Re: [at-l] Bug Wear

I found the BEST new bug dope.  It's called "Natrapel" and ... beleive it or
not ... it's
"all natural" (i.e. no DEET!!).   Yeah, yeah, I can hear those eyes rollin'
from here.  But trust me, it works -- on skeeters, on no-see-ums and even on
MAINE BLACK FLIES!!  (Haven't tested it on those fanged PA tyrannasourus
bugs, though.  Kahley, should I send you some to test??)

Sure, you smell like a big citronella candle after you put it on, but I think
that's a small price to pay to be bug-free.  Oh, and it works on dogs, too.
Sprayed some on a black lab last weekend and the blackflies really left her
alone.

It's made by Tender Corp., located in Littleton, NH (www.tendercorp.com --
sorry Wildbill, beat ya' to it!) and it comes in an aerosol can, pump spray
and liquid cream.

Still lookin' for that perfect gear-tester job ...
Pooh :)