Re: Re[2]: [at-l] Anyone know Redman??

Thomas McGinnis wrote:
>	I don't have it with me, but the Gathering/ALDHA publication has
>hikers listed by, amongst other things, 'trailname'.

	Yeah, I know.  That's were I got the info. on the Canadian
"Redman," out of the 1999 one.  But your message set off something
in my head, and I just checked the older, 1998 version, and lo and behold,
there's a different name, and this one's from Pennsylvania.  I'll bet he's
the one.  So thanks! -- Earthworm