[at-l] Mom update

Well, I just spent the past four days with Mom - first time I've seen her
since I took her home two months ago.  I was shocked, and not prepared.  For
those of you who don't know, they have indeed found another tumor, and it
isn't one that can be "fixed."  The original happy reports were wrong.  The
roller coaster ride just keeps developing bigger "downs", as far as I can
tell.

She asked me to pass along her "hello" to the group, and to tell you she was
really disappointed to miss Trail Days, seeing old friends and meeting new
ones. She was especially sorry not to meet Give Me Chocolate, and see
LeapFrog again, and some others who have been very supportive during this
time.  She thanks everyone for their messages of hope, good cheer, and caring
- much more than she had ever expected when she first joined this list.

I can pretty much guarantee that I won't be posting any good news in the
future on this subject - I am not giving up all hope, but reality is becoming
harder and harder to ignore.

Please keep her in your prayers, whatever form those take.

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00