Hike to MellenCamper? Re[2]: [at-l] Bristlecone? In Boston?

     Speaking of outdoor concerts at perfect venues with "summer-jam"
     musicians like John Mellencamper, I gots two lawn ticks to his July 3
     show here in Indy. Anybody want them? Felix? Got yours already?

Subject: Re: [at-l] Bristlecone? In Boston?
Author:  Debbie_Smith@Millipore.com at ima
Date:    6/15/99 2:54 PM

I guess nothing is... not that it's meant to be secret, just personal.
When Felix (wonderful friend that he is!) told me he could help me get TWO
tix to Mellencamp instead of just one, I asked my favorite person if he
wanted to come up for the show... he did.  A hitch and a couple train rides
later, here he was... in Mass for a day and a half, then back to the Trail.
The things some people will do for a concert  :)

Twilight